Inter Milan defender Acerbi talks Skriniar future - and his own

 Inter Milan defender Francesco Acerbi says Milan Skriniar didn't tell the players about his PSG plans.




Skriniar will move to PSG at the end of the season.


Acerbi said: "We knew he had an offer from PSG, but he had never spoken about it with us.


“We didn't care about it because we've always seen his commitment. We are sorry to see him leave; replacing him won't be easy. There aren't many strong young defenders and they are very expensive, like [Giorgio] Scalvini."


Acerbi, on-loan from Lazio, also spoke of his own future.


“I don't know, I'd like to stay, but for sure I don't want to get till August without knowing where I will play. I want to know my future in July and I hope a solution for my permanent transfer is found soon. I am 35, but I feel great physically and mentally."

0 Comments